Managing Your Students
WP Courseware offers many great features to help you to manage:
- Student enrollments
- Student quiz grades
- Student progress throughout courses
- Communication with your students
In the WordPress admin panel, you'll find a Students page which is an overview of all students that are enrolled into at least one of your courses. The Students page allows you to access each individual student's Profile page. From the Student Profile page, you can view student progress, reset progress, or enroll a student in other courses.
The Student Profile page also displays:
- Basic information such as username and email
- Course progress reset options
- An option to view progress details for each of the student's enrolled courses
- An option to drill down to individual quiz attempts to see answer submissions for each question
- Options to send an email directly to the student
You can also manage a course's students from each course's Classroom page. The Classroom page only lists students who are enrolled into the respective course. From the Classroom page, you can perform all the same functionality found on the Students page, however, it also allows you to perform bulk progress resets for multiple students.
Finally, each course includes a Gradebook page. The Gradebook shows all individual quiz grades and cumulative grades for each student. You can access quizzes which need to be graded and even send out the final grade email notifications to students who have completed the course.