Today we’re thrilled to announce the first iteration of a new in-lesson, comprehensive Resource Module for your WP Courseware students…
WP Courseware Notes!
The WP Courseware Resource Module will be an in-lesson, slide-up menu for your students to access resources to enhance their learning experience.
While Notes is the first iteration of the Resource Menu, it will soon include in-lesson options to add an ongoing Q&A thread and a resources listing for any supplemental materials you provide to your students.
With the WP Courseware Notes functionality, your students will now be able to…
- Take notes from directly within a course lesson
- Create or edit notes while also watching video with a slide-up style menu
- Use 13 rich formatting options within their notes for things like links, images, code, bulleted or number lists, and more
- Focus their view of the notes to the current lesson or the entire course
- Sort and filter notes by date
Already a WP Courseware license holder?
All you need to do is log into your WordPress admin dashboard, head to the Installed Plugins screen, and a WP Courseware update which includes the Notes functionality will be waiting for you to install.
If you need to renew an expired WP Courseware license, you can do that by logging into our Member Portal, navigating to the License Keys tab, and then choose, Renew License.