WP Courseware Version 2.6 Brings Powerful New Quiz Features!
We’re on a roll with another new update to WP Courseware with version 2.6!
We’re constantly striving to show our commitment to our incredible user community by continually incorporating new features to help you deliver your e-learning content and we’ve taken another step forward with WP Courseware version 2.6!
We can’t thank you enough for all of the feedback and feature requests which you take the time to send us.
Knowing what features are most useful for our end users is critical to our success and we’re very fortunate to have a customer community with lots of great ideas.
So What’s New in Version 2.6?
The newest version of WP Courseware has primarily been designed to focus on enhancements to our quiz module, which many of you have asked for.
New Configurable Options for Quiz Answer Display
- Show correct answers: You are now able to select whether or not you want correct answers displayed after a student submits a quiz.
- Show user’s answers: This new setting allows you to display the student’s answer upon quiz submission.
- Show explanation: This optional setting has been a part of WP Courseware for the last two versions, but can now be easily turned on or off, allowing you to display explanations for correct quiz answers.
- Mark correct and incorrect answers: This is a new setting which will mark a student’s quiz answers as correct or incorrect, displaying a green check mark for correct answers and a red “X” for incorrect answers.
- Leave results available for later viewing: Perhaps the most important new feature in this update is the ability to allow students to return to prior units and review their quiz results, including any of the settings listed above.
Of course, there will still be an option to not display quiz result information should you choose by selecting “Do Not Show Answers”.
So how do you get it?
The update is available now for all existing WP Courseware license holders directly within the “Installed Plugins” screen of your WordPress installation.
Just update…and enjoy!
And…a New Addition to Our WP Courseware Add-On Lineup!
We’re also pleased to announce that we’ve added a new integration plugin to our lineup with our new WP Courseware + MemberMouse add-on. WP Courseware now integrates with the following outstanding plugins:
To download any of the existing add-ons at no charge, simple log into the Fly Plugins member portal.
What did you say…you’re not an existing WP Courseware license holder? What are you waiting for?!
WP Courseware has been installed by thousands of customers and is trusted to deliver e-learning content to some of the leading educational and corporate institutions around the world.
Purchase within the next 48 hours and receive 10% off on any of our WP Courseware licenses!
Click here to purchase your copy now!
Simply enter WPC2DOT6 at checkout to receive this limited-time discount!
I have been trying to setup my classroom sessions, but each time I go to view the changes, I get a message not enrolled in any classes. I am the administrator of the site. Is there something else I need to do.
Remember that administrators are not enrolled by default. If you click on “Training Courses”, then click the course you’d like to enroll in, and go to the “Course Access Tools” tab, you can bulk enroll all admins as well as admins + all subscribers.
This is a great feature.